At the office of Dr. John A. Weidenfeller, DDS, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure everyones health, we always follow universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, we are now adhering to the MDA/ADA recommendations and Governor's directive regarding limiting the spread of the Corona virus. We have a protocol in place for our protection and yours that is subject to change as per any new CDC guidelines including using a viral level face masks/gowns/face shields, room air purifiers, a scheduling protocol that addresses reduction in person to person exposure and new entry/exit office procedures to/from the office. Please direct any questions to the office staff - 616-942-7050 should you feel you have any questions or an emergency.
*We cannot see symptomatic patients until they have been tested and cleared of Corona virus infection.
For the protection of all our patients and staff we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting any of the following symptoms (of ), please cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some of, but not limited to, the following symptoms/illnesses are:
- a cold or the flu-like symptoms
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious diseases
- *****Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you have been in close contact with has recently traveled to one of the areas with large outbreaks of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, we will reschedule your appt. after the suggested closure period. If you have not heard from us already, kindly call the office to make sure this has been done.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your understanding. Be Safe - Dr. W